Welcome to Halstead
Halstead Village Hall
Halstead Village hall is managed by Halstead Village Hall Committee – a charity set up to manage and maintain an important asset to Halstead.
Originally built in 1930, the hall now boasts an impressive list of facilities and is very popular in the area due to its size, location and outside space.
- CMaple sprung main floor; area approx. 12.5M (40 ft) by 7.5M (25 ft)
- Area to side of main floor; approx. 12.5M (40 ft) by 2.5M (8 ft)
- Stage and upholstered seating for the licensed audience capacity of 130 persons.
- Tables and chairs are available.
- Kitchen area with gas hobs and electric oven, gas water heater, fridge, microwave cooker, electric water boiler. Comprehensive range of crockery and cutlery.
- Male, female and disabled toilets.
- Tarmac parking area to the front of the hall.
- For outdoor events pedestrian and vehicle access is provided on half an acre of grassed area to rear of hall.
- Fully licensed by the local authority for music and dancing.
- A drinks licence is not held but may be obtained by hirers from the local authority.
If you wish to book the Village Hall Knockholt Road, Halstead, TN14 7EX please contact Lewis Grey on email@example.com
If an email reply is not received within 24 hours please call 07730 66 25 18
The Parish Council also have a couple of rooms for rent in Halstead; The Pavilion and the Parish Rooms.
The Pavilion is located on the Recreation Ground.
The Parish Rooms are located on Church Road.